<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24469725?origin\x3dhttp://justonlyme-joyce.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Woohoo~ this week I got 3 steamboats date. One with the girls, one with my colleagues and one with my family.

Went to watch going the distance with the girls on thurs. And this sun nd to go malay she for their new year. :) really this week is an hectic week for me. :)

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

People do always ask me why I still don wan to get into a relationship again? My answer was I am not ready for one yet. Even 'he' really appear right infront of me.
Perhaps I wan to focus more on career, study, friends and family.
Perhaps I don wish another people to get into my life, controlling my life or what. Perhaps I got no confidence.
Perhaps I got my 3 or 5 years plan without 'he'.
Perhaps I still can't forget my previous relationship.
Perhaps I wan to be alone.
Perhaps I really really enjoy my current life.

There are so many perhaps in it. so I am not going into one unless I got confidence in the person or myself.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Oh shit, I forget to charge my hp before I went to bed ytd. Now left with 35% only.
And I really enjoy online shopping, bought one dress for shalin.

Off to work...

I AM GRUMPY.
6:51 AM


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      Joyce Tan.
      22 years old
      o7 feb 1988
      attached. available.
      web metrics



  • Get into PSB diploma in accounting and finance in yr 2008
  • Graduate from PSB in 2010.
  • Oversea trip to taiwan.
  • laptop.
  • harddisk.
  • get FIT.








♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing