Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Let me write a short review of Vitamin E SPF 15 Moisture Cream:

This really help me alot. It smell like baby lotion or Hazeline Snow. It really help me to “fight” against the SUN when I intend to walk to work. It also help to moisture and soften my skin. So, I decide to buy the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream to give it a try.
Ytd, went out with angeline for shopping @ Far East, PS and Bugis. Took 124 to bugis and shop but nothing caught my eye. So decided to fill our stomach with Subway’s bread. Before continue our walking to PS.den heading to Bugis. I tink the place tt we really shop is @ BUGIS.
Headed to the bugis village to shop for little miss tee. But I saw a lot of black shoes which is quite nice design. After shopping, we went to bugis junction to find a place to sit. We headed to the SAKAE SUSHI for our tea break. Continue walking around the mall. Walk to The Face Shop to buy nail polisher. Before heading back to toa payoh.
Here is the items I bought during my shopping:
- Black Shoe from Pretty Fit.
- White Shawl.
- Christmas Present.
- White Cardigans.
- Black dress.
- Black legging.
- Little Miss Magic.
- 5 nail polisher.
- Nail remover.
- BTT Book.
i end my entry here. very tired.yawn~~~~~
Thursday, meet the gals to exchange Christmas present cum dinner @ MS. It going to be a tired week for me tis week.

This really help me alot. It smell like baby lotion or Hazeline Snow. It really help me to “fight” against the SUN when I intend to walk to work. It also help to moisture and soften my skin. So, I decide to buy the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream to give it a try.
Ytd, went out with angeline for shopping @ Far East, PS and Bugis. Took 124 to bugis and shop but nothing caught my eye. So decided to fill our stomach with Subway’s bread. Before continue our walking to PS.den heading to Bugis. I tink the place tt we really shop is @ BUGIS.
Headed to the bugis village to shop for little miss tee. But I saw a lot of black shoes which is quite nice design. After shopping, we went to bugis junction to find a place to sit. We headed to the SAKAE SUSHI for our tea break. Continue walking around the mall. Walk to The Face Shop to buy nail polisher. Before heading back to toa payoh.
Here is the items I bought during my shopping:
- Black Shoe from Pretty Fit.
- White Shawl.
- Christmas Present.
- White Cardigans.
- Black dress.
- Black legging.
- Little Miss Magic.
- 5 nail polisher.
- Nail remover.
- BTT Book.
i end my entry here. very tired.yawn~~~~~
Thursday, meet the gals to exchange Christmas present cum dinner @ MS. It going to be a tired week for me tis week.
9:51 PM

